Sunday 19 August 2012

I'm still alive - Promise.

Hello again :)

I have to begin this blogpost with an apology, which I feel is becoming all to common on this blog. However, it has been a while since I posted and I owe you an apology why.

1) It's Summer and I'm having myself some time off :)
2) The past few weeks have been filled with exam results and college enrollments
3) Spending time with my family

I truely have just been enjoying my summer. I have finished high school and am starting College (well University however I am attending a College institute - I know that doesn't make sense). I am about to do a 4 year (Bachelor with Honours) Social Sciences Degree. 

Yesterday I spent my day with my parents, uncle, brother and sister-in-law and nephew at the beach. It was his first time and it was amazingly fun. I spent time in the sea (which was surprising an ok temperature for Scottish Seas). I even saw a 1 week old Seal which was on shore for a break! 

So that was a little ramble on my life recently. I promise I have some real posts on their way to you!

--------------------------------------------------------------
Twitter: @DaniAxo
Instagram: @DaniAxo
Tumblr: @DaniAxo

No comments:

Post a Comment