Wednesday 13 June 2012

A little haul

Welcome Back (:

Hi again! So today I was in town handing in an application form (yes, I'm finally taking my first steps to getting a job!) and I popped into boots! I didn't buy that much but I thought it would make a nice little haul. It manly contains maybelline as they had a 3 for 2 offer on right now, so go check that out :)

1. Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream - £7.99

When the hype over BB creams started at the beginning of this year I didn't really jump on the band wagon. I've never really enjoyed using tinted moisturisers so I didn't think I would like a BB Cream. However, this caught my eye today and on the 3 for 2 offer I thought it was about time I gave one a go. I've already tried it today and I absolutely love it so far. Check back in around a week and I'll most probably have a review on it, but heres the photos:-
I got shade "light" and it blends in AMAZING so far

2. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipmarker - £5.99

I loved the look of this lipstain. I have really been wanting to do the winged line/red lip look however not everyday I feel brave enough to wear a deep red lip. I got this in the shade (480) "Shy Red". It's perfect. You can tell you have a red lip, but it's not "in your face" if you get what I'm saying :L *my descriptions need work*. Heres the swatches (on and off lips):-
Please mind the shadow from my camera (and the spots)

3. Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr by Eyestudio - Free (£4.99)

I've heard so many great things about these and have had it set in my head that I really want to try the (35) "On and on Bronze" shade. However, it's always out of stock. Today it was in stock and on 3 for 2 so I actually got it for free (normally £4.99 - that's amazing). The bronze is beautiful. The gold reflects hold it back from being too dark, it's a great wash of colour. It can also be used as a base for eyeshadow... identical to a MAC - Paintpot, but for a fraction of the price:-

 4. Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Eyeliner - £2.99

Like I said with the lipstain I want to try the black winged liner look with a red lip. I use gel liner day to day but for this look I thought it would be nice to go back to liquid (I used to use liquid daily). I find liquid easy to apply with the way I do it! If you'd like to know my technique I can do a post on it! Since trying the collection 2000 concealer (lasting perfection) I've wanted to try more of the brand. I saw this and it was a great price. I got it in Black - 1, here are the pictures:-

 5. Sally Hansen Color Quick Pen - £1

I bet your wondering, £1, really? But yes. I was browsing my local poundland and this was on the shelf. In the UK we get the Sally Hansen nail care products but we generally don't get the coloured polishes. When I saw this I got excited. I loved the fact that it was a pen, another thing I'd never tried. It's really easy to use so far. I got the shade Silver Chrome. I already have the Barry M Gold Effects which is super pretty but I didn't have the silver. This is really nice! I think I'll use it rather than a white on a french manicure or as a feature nail, other wise it's quite "out there". Pics:- 

Thank you for reading this post. If you like any of the products please tell me or if you wish a review on any I will certainly do them. Check out the 3 for 2 offers in Boots right now. There are many going on, Revlon and Rimmel I think are also on 3 for 2's right now!

See you next time :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/DaniAxo
Instagram: DaniAxo

No comments:

Post a Comment