Friday 22 April 2011

Feathers, Spring Trends 2011

So I hear the new spring trend is feathers. Everybody is wearing them (especially on American Idol lol) from Steven Tyler to Vanessa Hudgens to Lauren Alaina and now ME! Some people are wearing earrings and some are wearing them in their hair. They come in all shape, sizes and colours. Some can make an outfit stand out and some blend into the silky, sleek, chic trend of Spring 2011.

Angelina Jolie 

Miley Cyrus

Vanessa Hudgens


Steven Tylers

I was in town today and popped in by dorothy perkins. I saw the reduced isle had some feather earrings. They were the same colour as my outfit and I fell in love. They are a beige/pink colour  and were reduced from £8.50 to ££4.25 to £3! I had to have them! I decided to "model" them for you below :)





Here is the link for these earrings: http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33053&storeId=12552&productId=2372693&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208724&parent_categoryId=208607&pageSize=20&refinements=Colour{1}~[cream]^category~[212425|208724]&noOfRefinements=2

Thanks, Dani xo

No comments:

Post a Comment