Sunday 24 April 2011

Happy Easter, Little Update & QOTD all in one little bundle :)

A quick message to say I hope you guys have had an amazing Easter (if you celebrate). It's been chocolate galore today, I received two Malterser eggs, a milky bar cow and a rabbit shaped chocolate treat :). I have digged into any yet. Going to wait for new episodes of "The Only Way Is Essex" and the season premiere of "Khloe and Lamar" which is TONIGHT!!! I really do love reality TV incase you haven't noticed.

Have to make it aware that I would be the best blogger in the next few weeks. Study leave starts this Friday, can't believe I'm doing my exams already! My first exam is the 4th of May for Maths! I have a lot of study days off coming up, but I think I'm going to be to stressed out to enjoy them! I also have my English exam on the day of my brothers fiancĂ©es 21st birthday! Happy Birthday Vicky for the 6th!

Found out recently my uncle (who lives in England) is coming up the week I get my results! I hope I do really well so I have good news to share! Hmm... what else has been happening in the wonderful world of Danielle Allan? I went to see scre4m with Abbie and Lee. Lewis couldn't make it in the end unfortunetly! Abbie was really scared by it and I couldn't resist texting her the catchprase from the movie "what's your favourite scary movie?" I didn't realise how freaked out she was until I learned she didn't stay in that night, she went in the car with her mum. Needless to say I felt really bad so sorry Abbie :). (Catch her on twitter at http://twitter.com/_AbbieStyles.)

Does anyone remember the incredibly cheesy TV show from years ago called "Britannia High"? I was remembering it the other day and decided I wanted to see it again! I ended up purchasing the box set for £3.44 from AMAZON! I was pretty impressed, and I forgot how good it was! 

Anyway the Quote Of The Day for Easter is:

                       "Let the resurrection joy lift us from loneliness and weakness and despair to strength and beauty and happiness." -Floyd W. Tomkins


Have a great week everybody, will you tuning into the Royal Wedding? Leave me a comment! 

Thanks, Dani xo

No comments:

Post a Comment