Sunday 29 May 2011

30 Questions :)

I was scouting the internet and came across this questions tag! Thought it was perfect for this Sundays post! Here we go!

1. Do you have any pets? 
I have a dog, a cat and some tropical fish!

2. What colour top are you wearing?

A white vest top with a sherbert pinky orange cardigan 

3. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.

My laptop (obvs)

4. What's the weather like right now?

It's been windy for days now, it's horrible!

5. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?

I'm not old enough to drive, but I've never been in a crash!

6. What time did you wake up this morning?

Haha 10:50, I'm lazy but hey, it's Sunday

7. When was the last time you showered?

I'm just away to :L

8. What was the last movie you saw?

I'm watching Home Alone now! But in cinema it was Scre4m!

9. What does your last text message say?

It says! "Aww cute :L xxxxxx" haha.

10. What's your ringtone?

I think it's "Superbass" by Nicki Minaj!

11. Have you ever been to a different country?

Nope!

12. Do you like sushi?

Eeeewww! Disgusting!

13. Where do you buy your groceries from?

Mmm... where ever my mum shops :L

14. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?

Not sleep medication no!

15. How many siblings do you have?

One brother :)

16. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?

Both in my house but I just use my laptop!

17. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?

16!!!


18. How did your parents pick your name?
I don't know actually!

19. Do you wear contacts or glasses?

Neither!

20. Do you colour your hair?

YES!

21. Tell me something you are planning to do today.

Today is kinda over :L But I just watched the Grand Prix :)

22. When was the last time you cried?

Mmm... when I got some exciting news! Can't say anymore!

23. What is your full name?

Danielle Allan

24. What is your perfect pizza topping?

I hate pizza!!

25. Who is your favourite comedian?

Just one? I have waaaay to many!

26. What is your favourite radio station?

Radio 1 I guess! Not that I listen to radio often!

27. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or chesseburgers?

I only like hamburgers

28. Have you ever had an all-nighter?

Who hasn't?

29. What is your eye colour?

Blue

30. Can you taste the difference between pepsi and coke?

Yes, I prefer pepsi...


I love reading these! Do it and link me to it in the comments! Or just do it in the comments! Or even twitlong it and @mention it to me ;) I'm @DaniAxo!


Thanks, Dani xo



No comments:

Post a Comment