So I have been trying out the Max Factor Smooth Effects Foundation (I'm in the shade 45-Creamy Ivory) and this is what I've been thinking of it :)
Good points :) -
- It has a really nice application (I just used a disposible sponge)
- It does what it say's and goes on extremely smoothly!
- It cover my uneven skin tones
- It is only £7.99
- It doesn't look cakey on your skin, it looks soft and smooth (great for dry skin like myself)
- The top is made so it doesn't get dirty and I ♥ that part!
However there are some bad points :( -
- It's staying power isn't great
- Half way through my day I could feel it falling off
- You need to set it with a powder to give more coverage
- It needs touched up quite a few times during the day!
Although I have 4 bad points I actually really like this foundation! I love that it's only £7.99 and it looks great! I put some bronzer over it and it made it really stand out! Colours pop when you use this but it looks extremely natural :)
I would absolutely recommend this to a friend :) For £7.99 (right now it is still on introductory offer of £5.99) you should check this out! And as always let me know what you think :)
Thanks, Dani xo :)