Sunday 22 May 2011

This or That: Beauty Related

It's a Sunday and this means I'm doing a Q&A sort of post :).I was searching about and found this one :). This is beauty related this or that, enjoy?
Makeup - 
blush or bronzer: blush
lip gloss or lipstick: lip gloss 
eye liner or mascara: eye liner
foundation or concealer: foundation, I hardly use concealer
neutral or color eye shadow: neutral 
pressed or loose eye shadows: definitely pressed
brushes or sponges: brushes!!!
Nails - OPI or china glaze: china glaze
Long or short: long, but mine are always short because I play guitar!
Acrylic or natural: natural
Brights or darks: definitely darks
Flower or no flower: flower, i think!
Body - perfume or body splash: use to be perfume but sort of swaying towards splash now!
lotion or body butter: lotion
body wash or soap: body wash
lush or other bath company : I ♥ lush!
Fashion - 
jeans or sweat pants: jeans
long sleeve of short: probably short
dresses or skirts: if I had to say one I would say dresses
stripes or plaid: plaid
flip flops or sandals: sandals
scarves or hats: scarves
studs or dangly earrings: can I not have both :L. Dangly in the first lobe piercing and studs in the second and the cartlidge
necklaces or bracelets : bracelets everytime
heels or flats: flats
cowboy boots or riding boots: I guess riding but I'd rather UGG's :L
jacket or hoodie: hoodie
forever 21 or charlotte russe : don't have in Scotland
abercombie or Hollister: hollister
saks 5th or Nordstrom: don't have them in the Scotland
Hair - 
curly or straight: straight
bun or ponytail: ponytail
bobby pins or butterfly clips: bobby clips 
light or dark : dark
side sweep bangs or full bangs: side sweep
up or down : both :)
Random - Rain or shine: shine
Summer or winter: summer
Fall or spring : autumn
Chocolate or vanilla : chocolate
Now I think YOU should do this! Either blog it or twitlong it and post it in the comments OR tweet me it! http://www.twitter.com/DaniAxo. I love reading these and can't wait to read yours! I'll see you on Tuesday for a review :) Dani xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment