Wednesday 11 May 2011

I'll be back soon!

Hello there :)

I'm sorry that it's been a while since I last did a post but exams are STRESSFULL! 5 down 3 to go! I've been doing exams and revising non stop. They are going well so far. Think I've done the best I can :). Thanks to those who have asked on twitter. Results come on the 4th of August! That will be a sleepless night, haha!

So a quick update? Well I have an exam tomorrow morning and in the afternoon I'm going to get my cartlidge of my ear pierced :) Want it done really badly! Going to try completely sort out my bedroom this weekend so I can finally get it decorated! Right now I have magnolia walls with a winnie the pooh border! I'm 15 for crying out loud! I really want grey on the bottom, with magnolia on the top and a  black border! Tell me what you think!

What else has been going on in my world then? Hardly been playing guitar because of the exams, missing it so much! Played it for the first time in weeks today, but not for long!

Urgh there is roadworks on the way to school for the massive new bypass they are building near the village I live. I hate traffic lights, waiting for up too 20, 30 or even 40 minutes to get past is not fun when you just want to get home!

Thanks for reading guys :) Dani xob

No comments:

Post a Comment