Tuesday 24 May 2011

Bourjois Paris French Manicure Kit

So it's tuesday and today I'm going to review the "Bourjois Paris French Manicure" kit. The box states it's a salon-worthy french manicure for beginners.

Here is a video showing you how to use the product so you can make your own mind up about it!



The white is really easy to apply! It's a half moon shape so you only have to do one stroke, turn the brush and another stroke! The only thing is it doesn't fit the thumb so you have to use the edge to do the rest! The white is really clear and thick which makes for a great tip!

The next stage is the pink. You can by this without being in the kit! It is called "Rose Lounge". The pink is really shiny and gives your nails a chic colour! It compliments the white completely! The pink is really easy to apply.

As I told you in the video I always use the "Sally Hansen Mega Shine Extended Wear Top Coat" as it makes my nail polish stay put for 10 days. This top coat claims to stay put for 7 however I found it stayed 5! And when it chips it looks horrible! It makes you nail underneath look dry and feel horrible!

Overall I love the white and pink however I hate the top coat! I recommend the £9.99 kit for the french tip white and pink polish! I recommend buying a Sally Hansen top coat as they last forever and make your nail look shiny!

I would recommend this too all my friends [you guys (;] and think it is amazing! Gets my thumbs up :)

If you've tried it tell me what you think either below in the comments or @mention me on twitter! http://twitter.com/DaniAxo

Thanks, Dani xo

No comments:

Post a Comment