Wednesday 11 May 2011

Things I'm loving!

So thought I'd do a quick post on what I'm loving right now!

Favourite songs right now are -

  • Nobody's Perfect (Jessie J)
  • Super Bass (Nicki Minaj)
  • California King Bed (Riannah) [has been my favourite since day 1 of loud!]
Favourite TV shows that are currently showing - 
  • Teen Mom 2 (MTV)
  • The Hunks (Sky1)
  • Peter Andre: The next chapter (ITV2)
  • Kerry Katona: The next chapter (ITV2)
  • Emergency with Angela Griffin (Sky 1)
  • Glee! (E4)
  • Khloe&Lamar (E!)
TV shows I can't wait to come back to our screens - 
  • A League of Their Own (Sky1) [I know it's just finished but...]
  • The Only Way Is Essex! (ITV2) 
  • The XFactor! (ITV1) [Roll on August!]
Favourite perfume right now - 
  • Colleen Summer X 
  • Dolce&Gabana Light Blue
  • Neroli Jasmine (By the body shop)
What's your favourite things right now? Thanks, Dani xo

No comments:

Post a Comment