Wednesday 18 May 2011

Essex Vs Chelsea?

Hello there.

So the big question is am I team Essex or team Chelsea! This is of course referencing to the Reality TVs shows "The Only Way Is Essex" (which I have a blog about if you look in the April folder) and "Made In Chelsea". Very similar shows from very different prospectives!

 I have loved Essex since day ONE! It caught my attention straight away, however some of the characters really annoy me. For example I can't stand that Lauren doesn't allow Mark his modelling agency! I do love the show and the catchphrases! Shut upppppp and reem! I love the comedy side of the show and how they aren't the smartest bunch on TV.

The first episode of  Chelsea however I wasn't the biggest fan, but I think it's because I was so in love the TOWIE! I watched episode 2 on Monday and LOVED it! I love the characters! (Caggie, Spencer and Hugo are my favourite).

I always thought that Amy Childs has been a sweetheart but reading her twitter comments and NEW! column I must I've seen a different side! Caggie Dunlop has been so so sweet and personally I think Amy Childs has been a bit of a jealous bitch about a new shoe starting!

Let me know you opinion, I think there is room on our boxes for BOTH shows but I want to know what you think!

Thanks, Dani :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment